Forgot Windows Vista password and cannot log into your computer? If you are not good at computer, it's tempting to resort to others to fix this problem, like your technical friends or expensive PC expert. Don't. Resetting a lost Vista password is an extremely easy job. You can just do this job on your own, regardless of your computer skill. All you need to do is to get this powerful tool - Windows Password Breaker.
Windows Password Breaker is a powerful Windows password reset application. It can help easily and safely you reset forgotten Windows password in a few minutes, no matter how strong your lost password is. 100% security guaranteed without any data loss or damage. It can reach 99% success rate in Vista password recovery.
To get started, you firstly need to download and install Windows Password Breaker in any computer. Next you can burn a bootable password reset USB/CD/DVD in seconds. After that, you can use this burned bootable disk to reset your lost Windows Vista password in 2 minutes. Please note this password reset disk can also be used to reset forgotten password for Windows 7/XP/2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000.
Please follow the steps below if you would like to use Windows Password Breaker to reset your forgotten Vista password:
1. Download and install Windows Password Breaker Professional in any computer.
2. Burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD/USB drive.
3. Insert the burned disk in the computer you want to reset password of.
4. Boot the computer form the password reset disk.
5. Reset Windows Vista password to blank in 2 minutes.
6. Log into your Vista PC without password.
Whenever you forgot Vista password, you can reset it by using Windows Password Breaker. In addition to it, there are other solutions to fixing a lost Vista password, but each has its limitations.
1. Use another administrator account. Sometimes you probably have several user accounts on your Vista computer. If you can access your computer with one of the admin accounts, then you can reset a forgotten password in Vista by using the below steps.
Step 1. Log into the admin account, enter "lusrmgr.msc" on the Start search box and press Enter. This will bring up the Local Users and Groups window.
Step 2. Expand the folder titled Users, right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password to reset its password.
2. Use a password reset disk. Like Windows XP, Windows Vista also incorporate features to enable to create a password reset disk to in case you forget Vista login password in future. Please note this password reset disk can only be created before you forgot the password. Otherwise, it's impossible for you to reset Vista password by using directions below:
Step 1. If you have typed the wrong password on the logon screen, you'll receive a message that says your user name or password is incorrect. When this message appears, click OK.
Step 2. Click Reset password link, and then follow the instructions.
3. Safe mode. When you forgot Windows Vista password, you can also access safe mode to perform Windows Vista password recovery. Please note the administrator password is required. Or else, you are not able to get into safe mode.
4. Reinstall Windows. This is the most well-known Vista password recovery method. It is your last choice as it will erase your computer data. But if you have nothing important store on your Vista PC, this is a practical solution.
Windows Password Breaker is a simple and time-cost efficient shareware to reset the unknown Windows password and without reinstalling Windows.
- Nassiri, Versailles