Windows Password Breaker Standard enables you to reset local administrator and other user passwords on Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 with a CD/DVD. Here's how-to guide:
1. A blank or erasable CD/DVD; 2. CD-ROM±RW drive.
1. You can complete Step1 and Step2 on another Windows computer that you can run as administrator, because you forgot the administrator password to your locked computer.
2. Windows Password Breaker doesn't support Mac, so please download and install it in a Windows computer.
1. Insert a blank or erasable CD/DVD into computer.
2. Click on Remove Windows administrator and user password.
3. Select CD/DVD and click Burn to start burning the CD/DVD.
4. Click OK when the bootable Windows password reset CD/DVD is burned.
Insert the bootable password reset CD/DVD in the computer that you want to reset password of, and then set BIOS of the computer to boot from the CD/DVD. Learn how to boot from CD/DVD.
Assuming you boot the computer from the burned disk properly, you should see Windows Password Breaker screen under DOS Command Prompt. Now you can:
1. Choose the installation path of Windows, and enter the ID of the path.
2. All Windows account User Names will be displayed for you. Enter the ID of a specified User Name to remove its account password.
3. Enter y to confirm and continue your operation.
4. Enter y to reset another Windows account password or enter n to finish your operation when the selected Windows account password is removed.
5. Press any key and take the burned CD/DVD out of computer to restart your computer when you enter n to finish your operation.
The forgotten Windows administrator password has been successfully removed. Now you can log on your computer without password.
Try this solution:
Windows Password Breaker is a simple and time-cost efficient shareware to reset the unknown Windows password and without reinstalling Windows.
- Nassiri, Versailles